Saturday, September 23, 2017

Zoroastrianism: Real Answers in Confused Times

I believe that evangelical Christians support Trump because they think he brings us closer to the apocalypse but I draw the line and refuse to go along with planetary destruction. I can see how they associate Donald with the end-times and it fits with the denial of global warming and permanent war and military budgets that could feed every hungry person in the world, no problem. Therefore, I am turning my allegiance and affiliation to Ahura Mazda. 

Zoroastrians believe that the destruction of nature is a BAD thing. I happen to agree. Zoroastrians believe in good and evil but reject the association of evil with the physical world. I like the physical world. Though, I suppose I am prejudiced. It's all I have ever known. If evangelical Christians have a pitch for the excellence and humanitarian superiority of the obliteration of everything I am willing to listen. Meanwhile, I'm going with Zoroaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment