Friday, February 6, 2015

Thom Tillis Wipes His Ass

You read it here, folks. I knew Thom Tillis would make us proud. See my post on that. Now he's wiping his ass in Washington and serving up a heaping helping of Republican reform, without having washed his hands. So, if it smells funny or makes you sick, don't blame me.

I didn't vote for him. He's North Carolina's new Jesse Helms, a deregulatory doofus and disgrace, so hold your noses and hope for the best. Thom Tillis is taking America from bathroom to the hallowed halls and beyond. And be sure, if you visit Washington, to take some disinfectant.

If you don't know what I'm talking about google "tillis, bathroom" and all we be clear. It will make you glad not to be a North Carolinian, if you're aren't, and ashamed if you are. And may all of America wise up and feel the shame of our nutball, Republican government in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment